Friday, November 10, 2006

Okie State and other things....

Glad to see that we have scheduled a decent team for our home opener. I was worried Nicholls St. was about to make its Sanford Stadium debut next Labor Day weekend (for the record I have no idea if Nicholls St was even contacted reference our open date, nor do I have any idea where in the hell Nicholls St is located.) .

Call me what you will, but I will not be watching the UGA v Warchickentigerplainsmen game on Saturday. Instead I will be mountain biking and trekking up and down Curahee Mountain in Toccoa. Who knows maybe I am bad luck and this entire debacle of a season has been my fault all along. Rest assured if we win, I will not be attending the yearly reunion with our Nerdly cousins from the city.

If you are going to "The Tackiest Little Village" this weekend be safe and Go Dawgs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home