Friday, October 13, 2006

Babies, Birthdays, Busy and Bulldogs

This about sums up my week. I have a 2 month old son that is very labor intensive right now (but he's so cute how can you get upset?), celebrated my 35th birthday Thursday (yes I know I am offically old now), worked (but then again who doesn't?), and am anxiously awaiting tomorrow's contest with the Commodes...er....Commodores. I have to admit I lived in Nashville for awhile and dated a Vandy girl so I have been to Dudley Stadium a few times. Secretly I always hope Vandy will have one of those Northwestern '95 seasons and go 10-1 (with the loss to UGA of course). But alas with the graduation of Jay Cutler that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Kyle has already done the statistical breakdown in his weekley TMI post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home